Lee Foundation Bursary
The Lee Foundation Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicable to undergraduates who are pursuing a full-time degree at SIT.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a monthly Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $500.
Benefits and Obligation of Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $6,220, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipients' tuition fees only.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries/grants concurrently.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from the Lee Foundation, a charitable foundation founded in 1952 by philanthropist and business leader Tan Sri Dato Dr Lee Kong Chian for the advancement of education, healthcare and cultural activities, and other social causes.