Kimly Construction Bursary
The Kimly Construction Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in the full-time Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering degree programme offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are pursuing a full-time undergraduate Civil Engineering degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Kimly Construction Pte Ltd, one of the most progressive construction companies in Singapore who has been delivering quality landmark projects since 1965.