The Khoo Chwee Neo Foundation Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students of any nationality pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of no more than S$850 or evidence of family financial difficulties as the Institute may in its discretion determine
- Good performance at selection interview
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at either S$5,000 or S$10,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the Overseas Immersion Programme conducted by the Institution, and fees for other educational activities conducted by SIT.
- Recipients of this Bursary may apply again, after the applicable period of the Bursary has expired, subject to meeting their selection criteria.
- Recipients of this bursary may hold another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipients.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from Khoo Chwee Neo Foundation, which provides care for the physical and emotional needs of the elderly poor, and to provide access to education for underprivileged children and children with special needs in Singapore, as well as from other developing countries in Southeast Asia through its programmes.