Kewalram Chanrai Group Bursary
The Kewalram Chanrai Group Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving female undergraduates pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Female undergraduates pursuing any of the full-time undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have good character record.
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one (1) Academic Year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for the Bursary in subsequent year.
- Recipients of this Bursary may not accept other bursaries but may accept other scholarships or awards concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Kewalram Singapore Limited.