Kenny and Jinny Wong Bursary
The Kenny and Jinny Wong Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing the Chemical Engineering or Food Technology undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any of the following degree programmes:
- BEng (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- B (Hons) Food Technology
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $1,500
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme and other educational activities organised by the Institute.
Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarship or awards concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible with a gift from Kenny and Jinny Wong to deserving students. This Bursary is established to support students so that they will have the opportunity to pursue their dreams and contribute to society.