JSP Study Grant
The JSP Study Grant was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students enrolled in SIT-conferred full-time undergraduate degree programmes (including joint-degree programmes).
- All nationalities.
- Achieved good academic results.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Grant:
- Each grant is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The grant will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses.
- Recipient of this grant may hold other bursary or grants concurrently.
About the Donor
This Study Grant has been made possible with a gift from Mr Jeff Goh, who wishes to help deserving undergraduates shape their future through education and to inspire them to pay it forward to the community when they have the ability to do so.