Jeanette Wong Bursary
The Jeanette Wong Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time Food Technology degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the following degree programme:
- B Food Technology with Honours
- Singapore Citizens
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $1,500
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme and other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for the Bursary(ies) in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfilment of the selection criteria and the selection by the Selection Committee.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarships or awards concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mdm Chan Mei Hong.