The Harrier Technology Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are pursuing a full-time Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering undergraduate degree offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens.
- Have a household per capita income (PCI) of not more than S$1,250.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary is made possible by a gift from Harrier Technology Pte Ltd, a company specialising in magnetic solutions and helping customers in manufacturing of electrical motor processes. Harrier Technology works with different equipment manufacturers to enhance manufacturing through streamlined processes with the latest technology equipment.