The ENGIE Services Singapore Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered at the Singapore Institute of Technology.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services) offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd, a leading provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions (IFM), property management, operations and maintenance, specialised rail engineering works and sustainable solutions. With a strong presence in various countries across South East Asia, ENGIE operates across mission-critical industries - aviation, transportation, healthcare, education, government, and commercial. As a global energy player, ENGIE operates in close to 70 countries on 5 continents. While the Group still intends to maintain its position as a key player in Europe and a leader on the energy transition, it is now a benchmark energy provider in the emerging world.