Discovering Foundation Bursary
The Discovering Foundation Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving students pursuing any full-time undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a monthly household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$2,250.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at S$5,000, is applicable for one (1) Academic Year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarships or awards concurrently.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from The Community Foundation of Singapore.