Daniel Lin Bursary
The Daniel Lin Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving final-year undergraduates pursuing a full-time Nursing and Allied Health undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Final-year graduating students pursuing a full-time Nursing and Allied Health undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute
- Singapore Citizens
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $1,200
- Preference will be given to applicants who have made significant contributions beyond academic studies to the Institute or the community
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for Bursary(ies) in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfilment of the selection criteria and the selection by the Selection Committee.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarships or awards concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mdm Tan Hwee Hua @ Lin Hwee Hua.