The CLPS-Ridik Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time Infocomm Technology undergraduate degree at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing any of the full-time Infocomm Technology undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to S$1,500.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The Bursary will be used for the recipient's educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year may apply to receive and be considered for Bursary in the subsequent year.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarships, or awards concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary is made possible by a gift from Ridik Pte Ltd. RiDik is a boutique business consulting company with its members bringing unparalleled years of experience in business consulting.