The CLASS Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT
- Singapore Citizens
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) that satisfies the Institute’s criteria for financial assistance.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $3,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible by the Copyright Licensing and Administration Society of Singapore Limited, a not-for-profit organisation set up by academic book publishers and authors to protect their copyright interests.