The Chen Sing Wu Memorial Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Allied Health or Nursing undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute;
- Are Singapore Citizens; and
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of not more than $1,500.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$3,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Ms Chen Teck Shing in honour of her late father, Mr Chen Sing Wu, on the 20th anniversary of his passing.