Association of Process Industry (ASPRI) Bursary
The Association of Process Industry (ASPRI) Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving students pursuing selected Engineering degree programmes at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates pursuing any of the following degree programmes at SIT:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electrical Power Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Engineering
- Are Singapore Citizens
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $2,250.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarships or awards concurrently.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Association of Process Industry (ASPRI). Established in 1997, ASPRI is a membership-based trade association that represents the interest of companies in Singapore's Process Industry. This includes the petroleum, petrochemical, specialty chemicals and pharmaceutical sectors. Our membership comprises mainly Engineering Service Providers (ESPs) that support the Process Industry in the areas of plant maintenance and plant construction.