Aero Inspection Bursary
The Aero Inspection Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing the Aerospace Engineering undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing any of the following degree programmes:
- BEng (Hons) Aerospace Engineering
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of less than or equal to $1,500
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients who have already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for Bursary(ies) in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfilment of the selection criteria and selection by the Selection Committee.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries, scholarships or awards concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Aero Inspection Asia Pte Ltd. Established in 2004, Aero Inspection is an EASA / FAA Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation & EASA Part 21 Approved design organisation, with bases in Shannon Airport, Dublin Airport, and Singapore.