Integrated Work Study Programme
Integrated Work Study Programme (IWSP) provides students with the opportunity to undertake real work. Held over the span of eight to 12 months, it is designed to be more in-depth than a traditional internship. You will gain real work experience and apply the theories you learn in class with actual practice.
Overseas Immersion Programme
Students will spend one trimester at DigiPen Institute of Technology’s U.S. campus and attend lectures, labs, and industry seminars. Students will interact with American professors and mentors while experiencing life in a different culture.
- Systems Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Analyst
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- ElectroMechanical Engineer
Eligibility and Exemption
Diploma holders from any of the five local polytechnics and A level / IB Diploma graduates are welcome to apply.
Applicants with local polytechnic diploma may be granted exemptions from individual modules on a case-by-case basis, depending on the content of previous modules completed and grade earned.
A-Level / IB Diploma Prerequisites
Obtained a pass in one of the following H2 or HL subjects (Mathematics, Physics or Computing); or a pass in H1 or SL Mathematics
Fees and Finances
- Tuition fees shown are the total cost for completion of studies, based on the minimum credits required to graduate.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents fees are exclusive of GST and subsidised by the Ministry of Education.
- International Students and Non-Subsidised fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Industry Advisory Committee
The members of the Industry Advisory Committee for this programme are: