The SYNthesize Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degree programmes at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communications Technology (Information Security) degree programme or Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering) offered by the Institute.
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Have a household per capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from SYNthesize Pte Ltd, a trusted partner in cyber-security with more than 15 years of experience in IT systems. SYNthesize provides cutting-edge cyber-security products and services, deep expertise in offensive security and advanced persistent threats (APT) and carries a portfolio of innovative security products to detect and mitigate the impact from security threats.