Kwai Fong & Raymond Goh Study Grant
The Kwai Fong & Raymond Goh Study Grant was established to support deserving students who are enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing any full-time SIT-conferred undergraduate degree programme (including joint degrees) offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Have achieved outstanding academic results with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.0.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Grant:
- Each Grant, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Grant will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Grant may accept other Grants concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
The Grant is made possible by a gift from Kwai Fong and Raymond Goh, who wish to help financially needy undergraduates pursuing their aspirations through a university education. As Raymond was a beneficiary of scholarships during his schooling days, they are both strong advocates of financial aid programmes that allow students to reach their fullest potential.