The Geo Energy Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates enrolled in full-time Information Communications Technology or Allied Health degree programmes at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduates pursuing any of the following full-time degree programmes offered by the Institute:
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Radiography;
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy;
- Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy;
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy;
- Bachelor of Science in Speech and Language Therapy
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information and Communications Technology (Information Security);
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering);
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering;
- Bachelor of Science in Interactive Media and Game Development;
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation;
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Art and Animation;
- Bachelor of Arts in User Experience and Game Design;
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Science.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
About the Donor
This Bursary is made possible by a gift from Geo Energy Group, an energy resources company that is currently in coal mining and trading. The group was established in 2008 with offices in Singapore and Jakarta, Indonesia and production operations in Kalimantan, Indonesia.