Integrated Work Study Programme
Students will gain 28 weeks of work experience under the Integrated Work Study Programme (IWSP) in the food industry, with the unique opportunity to work on industry projects and solve problems.
Graduates can look forward to working in, but not limited to, the following occupational fields:
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Microbiology and Safety
- Sensory, Nutrition and Regulatory
- Product Development
Eligibility and Exemption
Diploma holders are welcome to apply. Subject to approval, applicants may be granted module exemptions based on their diploma courses. Articulated diplomas that allow eligible students direct entry to Year 2 of the programme are: Food Science and Nutrition (NYP), Food Science and Technology (SP), and Food, Nutrition & Culinary Science (TP; formerly Applied Food Science and Nutrition).
Obtained a good pass in one H2 Mathematics and one H2 Science (Chemistry, Biology or Physics), and also offers General Paper or Knowledge & Inquiry in the same sitting, while satisfying Mother Tongue requirements.
Obtained a good pass in one HL Mathematics and one HL Science (Chemistry, Biology or Physics), and also satisfying Mother Tongue requirements.
Fees and Finances
- Tuition fees shown is the total cost based on the completion of the study.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents fees are exclusive of GST and subsidised by the Ministry of Education.
- International Students and Non-Subsidised fees are inclusive of 7% GST.