Appointment(s) in Professional Officers Division
- PhD in Physical Chemistry
Technical Skill Set
- Quantum Chemical Theory (Organosilicon Compunds)
- Chemical Theoretical Design (High Energy Density Materials)
- Molecular Mechanics (Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics)
Project Involvement in SIT
- Prediction of Energetic Materials' Particle Size Distribution during Crystallization– Present
- Analysis Platform for Designed Energetic Materials–
- Modelling & Design of New Insensitive High Energy Materials–
FTE1011 - Chemistry for Food Technology
FTE2012 - Molecules to Materials
FTE2011 - Chemical Energetics
PHE1013 - Chemistry
Hong-Wei Xi, Ho Wee Goh, Jason Zhichuan Xu, Peter Lee Peng Foo, Kok Hwa Lim. "Theoretical design and exploration of novel high energy density materials based on silicon", Journal of Energetic Materials. 2018, Vol 36, No. 3, 291-301, doi.org/10.1080/07370652.2017.1399943.
Shu-Hua Zhang, Hong-Wei Xi,§ Yongxin Li, Kok Hwa Lim, and Cheuk-Wai So. "Delocalized Hypervalent Silyl Radical Supported by Amidinate and Imino Substituents". Inorganic Chemistry. 2017:56 (2), 701–704.
Yu-Liang Shan, Bi-Xiang Leong, Hong-Wei Xi, Rakesh Ganguly, Yongxin Li, Kok Hwa Lim and Cheuk-Wai So. "Reactivity of an Amidinato Silylene and Germylene toward Germanium(II), Tin(II) and Lead(II) Halides". Dalton Transactions. 2017:46, 3642-3648 .