- PhDComputer Science and Engineering,Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi , India
- Master of Technology (MTech)Computer Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi , India
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech)Computer Science and Engineering, Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, GGSIPU University, Delhi , India
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Institute for Media Innovation, NTU–
- TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) Research Scholar Fellowship–
Nisha Jain, Andrej Wydra, Wen Hai, Nadia M Thalmann and Daniel Thalmann. Time-scaled interactive object-driven multi-party VR. The Visual Computer. 2018 Jun 1; 34 (6-8):887-97
Ryan Fraser Kirwan, Nisha Jain and Vivek Balachandran. Data Analysis for Curriculum Alteration in Information Communication Technology. In Proceedings of 2021 IEEE International Conference on Engineering, Technology & Education (TALE).
Nisha Jain, Nidhi Mishra, Nadia M Thalmann. A behavior model for improving realism in a VR team sport. In Proceedings of the 30th IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN), 2021.
Wen Hai, Nisha Jain, Andrzej Wydra, Nadia M Thalmann and Daniel Thalmann. Increasing the feeling of social presence by incorporating realistic interactions in multi-party VR. In Proceedings of the 31st International Conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents, ACM, 2018.
Nisha Jain, Prem Kalra, and Subodh Kumar. Simulation and rendering of Pitting Corrosion. In Proceedings of the 2016 Indian Conference on Computer Vision Graphics and Image Processing, ACM, 2016.
Nisha Jain, Prem Kalra, and Subodh Kumar. Corrosion rendering: Fusing simulation and photo-texturing. In WSCG 2015 Conference on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision, 2015.
Nisha Jain, Prem Kalra, and Subodh Kumar. Simulation and rendering of pitting corrosion. In Proceedings of the 2014 Indian Conference on Computer Vision Graphics and Image Processing, page 38. ACM, 2014.
Nisha Jain, Santanu Chaudhury, Sumantra Dutta Roy, Prasenjit Mukherjee, Krishanu Seal, and Kumar Talluri. A novel learning-based framework for detecting interesting events in soccer videos. In Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing, 2008. ICVGIP’08. Sixth Indian Conference on, pages 119–125. IEEE, 2008.
Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering), BEng (Hons)
- ICT2102 - Human Computer Interaction
- MME1151 - Programming (3556)
- ICT1009 - Object Oriented Programming
- CS280 - Data Structures