- Programme Leader, SIT-UofG BEng (Hons) Aerospace Engineering– Present
- Associate Professor– Present
- Programme Director - UofG BEng (Hons) in Aerospace Systems–
- Programme Director - UofG BEng (Hons) in Aeronautical Engineering–
- PhDUniversity of Glasgow , United Kingdom
- M.Eng (Aeronautical Engineering)Politecnico di Milano , Italy
- International Astronautical Federation: Member of Astrodynamics Committee– Present
- International Astronautical Federation: Member of Astrodynamics Committee–
- Member of the technical committee, 68th International Astronautical Congress, Adelaide, Australia
- Member of the technical committee, Rotorcraft Asia, Singapore
- Member of the technical committee, 67th International Astronautical Congress, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Member of the technical committee, 8th International Workshop on Satellite Constellations and Formation Flying, Delft, Netherlands
- Member of the technical committee, 7th International Workshop on Satellite Constellations and Formation Flying, Lisbon, Portugal
- Member of the technical committee, 64th International Astronautical Congress, Beijing, China
- Member of the technical committee, 63rd International Astronautical Congress, Napoli, Italy
- External Examiner: Dov Verbin (University of Surrey) – Backwards Planning Approach for Rapid Attitude Maneuvers Steering
- Associate Editor: Astrodynamics
- External Examiner: Ahmed Badawy (University of Strahclyde) – On-Orbit Manouvering Using Superquadric Potential Fields Alice Darbyshire (University of Surrey) – Twin Control Moment Gyros for Small Satellites
- External Examiner: Wenfei Wang (University of Exeter) – Worst-Case Analysis of Space Systems
- External Examiner: Liong Chih Ern (University of Manchester) – The Planar Dynamics of Extensible Tethered Dumbbell
- External Examiner: Blair Brown (University of Strathclyde) – A Dynamical Systems Approach to Space-Based Embedded Autonomy
- External Examiner: Zalhan Mohd Zin (University of Newcastle) - Enhanced Data Clustering and Classification using Auto- Associative Neural Networks and Self Organising Maps
- Scientifc Advisor: Space Settlement Board, The Lifeboat Foundation
- External Examiner: Mohamed Hussien Mabrouk Abdel Wahid (University of Strahclyde) – Overcoming Local Minima in Artificial Potential Field Path-Planning Using Internal Agent States
Spacecraft Systems and Missions
- USAF - European Office – Orbital Dynamics of MLI Debris
- European Space Agency - Tools for Interplanetary Trajectory Optimization
- EADS Astrium– Reliable Preliminary Mission Design
- DLR – PRISMA Mission Data Analysis
- Thales Alenia Space – Future Transportation Systems
- GMV – Distributed Autonomy for Agents
- European Space Agency – Space Webs
- VEGA – KPI for GALILEO Ground Segment
Channumsin, S., Ceriotti, M. , Radice, G. and Watson, I. (2017) Experimental validation of damping properties and solar pressure effects on flexible, high area-to-mass ratio debris model. Acta Astronautica, 138, pp. 129-144.
Wei, J., Liu, K. and Radice, G. (2017) Study on stability and rotating speed stable region of magnetically suspended rigid rotors using extended Nyquist criterion and gain-stable region theory. ISA Transactions, 66, pp. 154-163.
Lawal, A., Radice, G.: “Investigating SAR Algorithm for Spaceborne Interferometric Oil Spill Detection”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, Vol. 4, No.3, pp. 123-127, 2016.
Palacios, L., Radice, G., Ceriotii, M. “Close Proximity Formation Flyin via Linear Quadratic Tracking Controller and Artificial Potential Function”, Advances in Space Research, Vol. 56, No.10, pp 2167-2176, 2015.
Mc Nally, I., Scheeres, D., Radice, G.: ‘Locating Large Solar Power Satellites in the Geosynchronous Laplace Plane’, Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, Vol. 38, No.3, pp. 489-505, 2015.
Lawal, A., Radice, G.: “Evaluating the Potentials of an International Collaboration Between Equatorial Nations by Implementing a Constellation of Interferometric Small SAR Satellite Network”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 300-308, 2015.
Wu, S., Wang, R., Radice, G., Wu, Z.: “Robust Attitude Manoeuvre Control of Spacecraft with Reaction Wheel Low-Speed Friction Compensation”, Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol. 43, pp. 213-218, 2015.
Lawal, A., Radice, G.: “Capabilities and Performance of S-Band Semiactive, Multistatic, Small SAR Constellation for the Equatorial Region”, Journal of Mechanics Engineering and Automation, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp. 382-391, 2014.
Wu, S., Radice, Y., Sun, Y. : “Robust Finite-Time Control for Flexible Spacecraft Attitude Maneuver”, Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp.185-190, 2014.
Radice, G., Cafiero, G. Wuilibercq, R.: T-SMAD: a Concurrent Design Tool for Space Mission Analysis and Design”, Frontiers in Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 1-6, 2014.
Sugimoto, Y., Radice, G., Sanchez, P, Ceriotti, M.: “Hazardous Near Earth Asteroid Mitigation Campaign Planning Based on Uncertain Information on Fundamental Asteroid Characteristics”, Acta Astronautica, Vol. 103, pp. 333-357, 2014.
De Florio, S., D’Amico, S., Radice, G.: “Virtual Formation Method for Precise Absolute Orbit Control”, Journal of Guidance, Control & Dynamics, Vol. 37, No.2, pp. 425-438, 2014.
Lawal, A., Radice, G.: “Near Equatorial Orbit for Small SAR Constellation for Developing Nations”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 645-651, 2013.
De Florio, S., D’Amico, S., Radice, G..: “Flight Results of the Precise Autonomous Orbit Keeping Experiment on the PRISMA Mission”, Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, Vol. 50, No. 3, pp. 662-675, 2013.
Wu, S., Wu, Z., Radice, Y., Wang, R. : “Adaptive Control for Spacecraft Relative Translation with Parametric Uncertainty”, Aerospace Science & Technology, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp.53-58, 2013.
Sugimoto, Y., Radice, G., Sanchez, P.: “Effects of NEO Composition on Deflection Methodologies”, Acta Astronautica, Vol. 90, No. 1pp. 14-21, 2013.
Paterson, G., Radice, G, Sanchez, J.P.: “Asteroid Control and Resource Utilisation”, Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, Vol. 66, No. 5/6, 2013
De Florio, S., D’Amico, S., Radice, G.: “Flight Results of the Precise Autonomous Orbit Keeping Experiment on the PRISMA Mission”, Advances in the Astronautical Sciences, Vol. 143, No. III, pp. 1103-1122, 2012.
Radice, G., Yang, T., Zhang, W.: “Robust Algorithms for Formation Flying Reconfiguration”, Global Journal of Researches in Engineering, Vol. 12, No.1, pp.11-15, 2012.