The Wong Sooi Loon Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT
- Singapore Citizens
- Have good character record
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
Terms and Benefits of the Bursary
- Each bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The bursary will be used to fund the recipient's education expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, and expenses for the Overseas Immersion Programme conducted by the Institution, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipient of this Bursary may hold another bursary concurrently
- No bond is required of the recipient
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This bursary has been made possible with a gift from Dr Steven Wong Kai Jun and Ms Wong Kai Yun.