The Wong Family Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates enrolled in any undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute
- Singapore Citizens
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$600
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may hold another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Mr Albert Wong. Himself a polytechnic graduate before completing his university degree, he wishes to support financially disadvantaged SIT students in their quest for knowledge.