The Woh Hup Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates pursuing the following degree programmes offered by the Institute:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850 or evidence of family financial difficulties as the Institute may determine at its discretion.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme and other fees for education activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Woh Hup Pte Ltd, a leading construction and civil engineering specialist behind Singapore’s most iconic developments.