The Thomson Shin Min Foundation bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but worthy undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) that satisfies the Institute’s criteria for financial assistance.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the overseas immersion programme conducted by the Institute, and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- Recipient of this bursary may hold another Bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from Thomson Shin Min Foundation.