The TE Connectivity Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Telematics (Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineering) degree programme.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Telematics (Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineering) offered by the institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Tyco Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd, which is committed to creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future.