The SystemEngineer360 Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving undergraduates pursuing selected full-time undergraduate degrees at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students pursuing the Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communications Technology (Information Security) or Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering) degree programme offered by the Institute;
- Are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents; and
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of not more than S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for study trips and fees for other educational activities organised by the Institute.
- A Recipient who has already been awarded the Bursary for one year of study may apply to receive and be considered for bursary(ies) in subsequent year(s), subject to the fulfilment of the selection criteria and the selection by the Selection Committee.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from SystemEngineer360 Pte Ltd (SE360), a company which offers technology innovation, professional services and training services to customers in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions. SE360 builds layered solution architecture for clients which encompasses IT infrastructure, security, optimisation, performance and business.