The Super Bean Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a degree in Food Business Management or Food Technology at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree in Food Business Management or Food Technology offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition fees and miscellaneous fees only.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by Super Bean International Pte Ltd, the managing company of Mr Bean, the leading chain soya bean food & beverage retailer in Singapore founded in 1995.