Applicants who have not matriculated
Should you wish to withdraw from SIT before the matriculation process is completed, do state your reason(s) for withdrawal in an e-mail to the Admissions Division.
Applicants who have matriculated
Students who leave SIT either through a withdrawal on their own accord, or termination of candidature by SIT after the second week of a semester/trimester, will be liable to pay tuition fees for the entire semester/trimester.
Students enrolling to SIT Conferred and Joint-Degree Programmes are required to refer to Academic Guide for the Withdrawal application closing dates and the impact on grading.
PROCESS FOR APPLICATION OF WITHDRAWAL
1. You must submit the online Withdrawal Application via the IN4SIT.
2. An interview will be arranged, details of the interview will be notified by email.
3. A letter confirming the withdrawal from SIT will be sent to you.
4. Return your matriculation card to the Registrar’s Office.
5. Those who have applied for an Undergraduate Concession Card will not be eligible for concessionary travel upon withdrawal from SIT. However, the card can still be used to pay for transportation needs at adult fares for a period of four months before expiry. You may request for a refund of the card’s remaining value upon surrendering it at any TransitLink Ticket Office or TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Office.
6. Those holding a Student Pass issued by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) must surrender it to ICA within seven days upon termination of study.
How to apply:
1. Login to IN4SIT
2. Select Request Management
3. Select Program Withdrawal Request
For any clarifications please contact the Registrar’s Office: