Applicants who have NOT matriculated
Should you wish to withdraw from SIT before the matriculation process is completed, do state your reason(s) for withdrawal in an email to the Admissions Division.
Applicants who have matriculated
Students who leave SIT either through a withdrawal on their own accord, or termination of candidature by SIT after the second week of a semester/trimester, will be liable to pay tuition fees for the entire semester/trimester.
Students enrolling to SIT Conferred and Joint-Degree Programmes are required to refer to Academic Guide for the Withdrawal application closing dates and the impact on grading.
PROCESS FOR APPLICATION OF WITHDRAWAL
Should you wish to withdraw from SIT upon matriculation, please take note of the following steps:
- You must submit the online Withdrawal Application via the IN4SIT.
- An interview will be arranged, details of the interview will be notified by email.
- A letter confirming the withdrawal from SIT will be sent to you.
- Return your matriculation card to the Registrar’s Office.
- Those holding a Student Pass issued by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) must surrender it to ICA within seven days upon termination of study.
How to apply?
- Login to IN4SIT
- Select Request Management
- Select Program Withdrawal Request
For any clarifications please contact the Registrar’s Office: