The S.S. Jhunjhnuwala - Naumi Hotel Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving female undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time female undergraduates enrolled in the Bachelor of Hospitality Business with Honours degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition fees and miscellaneous fees only.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from the S.S. Jhunjhnuwala Charity Fund, which focuses on education, welfare initiatives as well as health-related issues for underprivileged women and children in Singapore.