The SkillsFuture Work-Study Degree Programmes (WSDP) place a higher level of collaboration between academia and industry partners to provide prospective students with deep industry knowledge and meaningful career opportunities for the workplace. The programmes are run by the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), in partnership with several companies and agencies, and are supported by the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
The WSDP will generally be delivered in either of two modes:
- Term-in/Term-out: students alternate between spending one to two trimesters in university and at the workplace;
- 4-day Work/1-day Study or 3-day Work/2-day Study: students alternate between working three or four days in the partner company, and studying in university for the remaining one or two days each week.
WSDP Term-In/Term-Out (TI/TO) Model:
- Electrical Power Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Hospitality Business, B (Hons)
- Information and Communications Technology (Information Security), BEng (Hons)
- Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering), BEng (Hons)
- Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Marine Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Naval Architecture, BEng (Hons)
- Offshore Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Telematics (Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineering), BEng (Hons)
WSDP Work-Day/Study-Day (WD/SD) Model:
Please click here to download the e-Flyer.