The SkillsFuture Work-Study (SWS) Degree Programmes place a higher level of collaboration between academia and industry partners to provide prospective students with deep industry knowledge and meaningful career opportunities for the workplace. The programmes are run by the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), in partnership with several companies and agencies, and are supported by the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
The SWS Degree Programmes will generally be delivered in either of two modes:
- Term-in/Term-out: students alternate between spending one to two trimesters in university and at the workplace;
- 4-day Work/1-day Study or 3-day Work/2-day Study: students alternate between working three or four days in the partner company, and studying in university for the remaining one or two days each week.
- Civil Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Electrical Power Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Marine Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Naval Architecture, BEng (Hons)
- Offshore Engineering, BEng (Hons)
- Food Technology, BFoodTech(Hons)
- Information and Communications Technology (Information Security), BEng (Hons)
- Information and Communications Technology (Software Engineering), BEng (Hons)
- Telematics (Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineering), BEng (Hons)
- Hospitality Business, B (Hons)