The SATS Foundation Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduates enrolled in either of the following full-time degree programmes:
- Bachelor of Hospitality Business with Honours
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Food Business Management
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Air Transport Management
- Bachelor of Food Technology with Honours
- Singapore Citizens.
- Have a Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of $1,000 or less.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses and can include course materials, fees for related education activities expenses.
- Recipient of this bursary may hold another Bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application: Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from SATS Ltd, the leading provider of gateway services and food solutions in the region.