The Rotary Club of Bugis Junction Bursary was estblished to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
- Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Achieved good academic results
- Have good character record
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850
- Preference will be given to applicants who have demonstrated leadership qualities or have made significant contributions beyond academic studies to the institute or the community.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary
- Each Bursary is valued at $5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year
- The grant will be used to fund the recipient's education expenses such as tuition fees, course material and expenses for the Overseas Immersion Programme conducted by the Institution
- Recipient of this grant may hold another bursary concurrently
- No bond is required of the recipient
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This grant has been made possible with gifts from members of the Rotary Club of Bugis Junction. Chartered in 1996, the club's primary focus is to provide service to community and encourage goodwill and peace.