The Pei Hwa Foundation Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged but deserving students who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000, or students who have provided evidence of family financial difficulties, to be determined by the Institute in its sole discretion.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Pei Hwa Foundation Ltd, which has a mission to help raise quality of life of fellow Singaporeans through providing scholarship and bursary awards and making donations to educational, cultural, medical and voluntary welfare organisations.