The Paul Tseng Study Grant was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates pursuing a degree programme offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Grant:
- Each Grant is valued at S$3,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Grant will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition and miscellaneous fees only.
- Recipients of this Grant may accept another grant concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This Grant is made possible by a gift from Dr Paul Tseng, who wishes to support students in need of financial aid for their education.