Workplace Learning Project and Project Management
Companies can embark on Workplace Learning Projects with NACE@SIT to:
- Train your employees and at the same time, solve an existing business problem
- Conduct training at the workplace, cutting down travelling time while still allowing workers to attend to urgent matters
- Learn new and emerging skills relevant to your industry
Workplace Learning Programmes:
Using the model below, we help companies identify problems or skills gaps and co-create options and solutions through Workplace Learning Projects at your workplace.
Why work with SIT?
Work alongside our Faculty and Professional Officers from our five specialised clusters to meet your industry needs. Current projects involved SIT expertise in the following areas:
- Reliability/Stress Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, Condition Monitoring
- Tribology, Lubricant Analysis
- Materials Analysis, Metallurgy, Corrosion & Welding
- Reliability Analysis, Reliability Centered Maintenance, FMECA, Mechanical System Design
- Design of Maintenance Tools, Corrosion of Infrastructure
- IoT Solution
- Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics, System Reliability Analysis
Do approach NACE@SIT if any of your interest areas are not listed above, we are more than happy to source for the relevant expertise for you.
- 8 training days over a period of 3 months
- Minimum 3 key staff to be involved in each Workplace Learning Project
- Up to 90% and 70% SSG subsidy for SMEs and non-SMEs respectively
- $5,000 prototyping fund available for each Workplace Learning Project
*Programme structure can be customised to cater to your company’s operational requirements.
Kick start a Workplace Learning project with us now!
For more information on Workplace Learning Projects, please contact SIT.NACE@singaporetech.edu.sg.