The Loyang Tua Pek Kong Bursary was established to support deserving students who are enrolled in SIT-conferred undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Institute.
- Pursuing any full-time SIT-conferred undergraduate degree programmes (including joint degrees) offered by the Institute.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to $1,000.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary, valued at $5,000, is applicable for one (1) academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s education expenses.
- Recipients of this Bursary may accept other Bursaries concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from Loyang Tua Pek Kong, a symbol of religious harmony in Singapore and a temple that serves beyond its devotees.