The Lim Family Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT.
- Singapore Citizens
- Have a good character record and good academic results
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at $10,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition and miscellaneous fees only.
- Recipients of this Bursary may NOT hold another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible by Mr Lim Joo Boon.