Alister is the President of Lean Enterprise Australia and brings over 20 years of direct Lean Transformation experience. His career has included senior positions in an Australian operation of a global automotive company (Managing Director) and a North American operation of a global automotive company (Director of Lean & Six Sigma, and VP of Finance).
Working for global organisations in Australia and overseas, Alister is a well-respected consultant to many service industry clients with significant experience in implementing Lean transformation through facilitation, workshops and training.
Alister has experience across a range of industries - Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Mining, Defence, Healthcare, Banking, Government and other service organisations.
The following companies have been among his significant clients:
- Coopers Brewery
- Haighs Chocolates
- Smith Co
- TI Automotive
- Mayne Pharma
- Airbus Australia
- BHP Billiton
- GDF Suez – electricity generation
- SA Power Networks – electricity distribution
- ANZ Bank
- Westpac Bank
- Toyota Financial Services
- Homestart Finance
Government/Not for profit
- Federal government – Geoscience Australia
- State government – SA Mining, Courts Authority, Building & Construction
- Local government – City of Melbourne, Parkes Shire Council, West Torrens Council
- Not for profit – Australian Diabetes Council, Bedford Industries