Course Dates: 22 August 2019
Duration: 1 Days
Location: SIT@Dover, 10 Dover Drive, Singapore 138683
Find out how organisations can use Value Stream Mapping, in both service and production environments to raise performance standards in their businesses. Discover how the key elements of Lean thinking are applied to create even more value for customers. In addition, you will learn how to use Process Control methods and graphical solutions to monitor and sustain your improvements.
• Mapping the value stream to identify and eliminate waste
• Redesigning the value stream to provide more value to the customer
• Creating contemporary lean metrics to understand the performance of the value stream
• Deploying proven stastistical methods to achieve long term continuous improvement
Professionals/ Managers/ Line staff responsible for:
• Organisation development
• Change management
• Innovation and productivity
• Operations management
• Product and process design
|Full Course Fee||$1,000||$1,000|
|Subsidy from SkillsFuture Singapore*||$900
|Nett Course Fee||$100||$300|
|TOTAL (inclusive of 7% GST)||$107||$321|
*Subsidy granted only to participants who are either Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents hired in accordance with the Employment Act and who are fully sponsored by their company for the course.
Upon completion of this programme, and meeting the course requirements, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Participation issued by Singapore Institute of Technology.