In collaboration with NEA, the Energy Efficiency Technology Centre (EETC) housed in Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) aims to be the leading technology innovation centre to support local industries on energy efficiency initiatives.
EETC aspires to promote and develop energy efficiency capability and new technologies in the local energy ecosystem for industrial sectors.
Service Offering by SIT
- Provide low-cost high-quality energy assessments particularly to small and medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Support SMEs to reduce energy costs and improve business competitiveness
Work with SIT
- Collaborate with SIT academia and students to co-develop innovative solutions to solve current industry challenges
Upgrade through SITLearn
- Join our Energy Efficiency Upskilling Programme (EEUP) in Industry Energy Efficiency
- Upgrade yourself by attending workshops & seminars related to energy topics
Contact us to learn more: EETC@singaporetech.edu.sg