A joint initiative between SIT and Singapore Accountancy Commission, the Accounting Technology & Innovation Centre (AccTech Centre) is a resource centre that facilitates collaboration and catalyses technology and business innovations in the accounting sector.
Through AccTech Centre, local accounting entities will have the opportunity to work with SIT faculty, technology partners, and government agencies to innovate processes, service delivery, products, and business models.
Partnering AccTech Centre
Leverage on SIT’s Resources
- Expertise from SIT Faculty to assist companies in developing innovative technologies and business models
- Access to SIT students to support industry projects
- Company projects on technology innovation
- Internal grants to fund Industry Projects
- Networking opportunities with thought leaders and technology partners
We work with companies to facilitate industry partnerships so as to solve challenges faced by the industry. These collaborations could be relevant to your organisation. Click here to find out more about some of the industry challenges for potential collaborations or you may tell us more about your business challenges.
Training & Upskilling
- Workshops & Symposiums on Advanced Accounting Technologies
- Training & Certifications by SITLEARN Professional Development
Click here to download our e-Flyer.
For more information, please email AccTechCentre@singaporetech.edu.sg
- Quick Guide to Digitalisation and Business Diversification for SMPs
- Professional Services Progression Pathways Facilitating Business Diversification and Technology Adoption for SMPs
- Singapore Accountancy Commission
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- SMP Centre
- Lean Masterclass: The Lean Way for Audit and Finance Professionals
- Accounting Innovation Challenge 2020