A joint initiative between SIT and Singapore Accountancy Commission, the Accounting Technology & Innovation Centre (AccTech Centre) is a resource centre that facilitates collaboration and catalyses technology and business innovations in the accounting sector.
Through AccTech Centre, local accounting entities will have the opportunity to work with SIT faculty, technology partners, and government agencies to innovate processes, service delivery, products, and business models.
Partnering AccTech Centre
Leverage on SIT’s Resources
- Expertise from SIT Faculty to assist companies in developing innovative technologies and business models
- Access to SIT students to support industry projects
- Company projects on technology innovation
- Internal grants to fund Industry Projects
- Networking opportunities with thought leaders and technology partners
Click here to find out more about some of the industry challenges for potential collaborations.
Training & Upskilling
- Workshops & Symposiums on Advanced Accounting Technologies
- Training & Certifications by SITLEARN Professional Development
Click here to download our e-Flyer.
For more information, please email AccTechCentre@singaporetech.edu.sg
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA): https://isca.org.sg/
- Singapore Accountancy Commission: https://www.sac.gov.sg/
- SMP Centre: https://www.SMPcentre.org.sg/