The HSH Study Grant was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Are pursuing any full-time undergraduate degree programme offered by the Institute
- Singapore Citizens
- Achieved good academic results
- Have a household per capita income of less than or equal to S$1,200, or students who have provided evidence of family financial difficulties
Tenure and Benefits of the Study Grant:
- Each grant is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The grant will be used to fund the recipient’s educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, expenses for the OIP, and fees for other educational activities conducted by SIT.
- Recipient of the grant may apply again for the next Academic Year after the grant has expired, subject to meeting the selection criteria
- Recipient of this bursary may hold another grant concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This Grant has been made possible with a gift from Hock Seng Hoe Metal Company Pte Ltd.