The HSC Foundation Bursary was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services) or Civil Engineering at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates of any nationality pursuing the following programmes offered by the Institute:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Civil Engineering
- Have a record of good character
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) less than or equal to S$850.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each Bursary is valued at S$5,000 and is tenable for one academic year.
- The Bursary will be used to fund the recipient’s tuition fees and miscellaneous fees only.
- Recipients of this Bursary may NOT accept another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
The Bursary is made possible by a gift from the HSC Foundation through SymAsia Foundation Limited.