Graduation marks the completion of univesity education and the beginning of a new chapter for our students in their journey as professionals in the industry. This celebratory event is held in the month of October each year.
Graduation 2019 will be held from 16 to 18 October, at The Theatre at Mediacorp.
Session 1 | SIT Degrees
16 Oct 2019, Wednesday, 10:00 AM
- Bachelor of Accountancy with Honours
- Bachelor of Hospitality Business with Honours
Session 2 | SIT Degrees and SIT-Massey University Joint Degree
16 Oct 2019, Wednesday, 2:30 PM
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Telematics (Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communication Technology (Software Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Information and Communication Technology (Information Security)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Bachelor of Food Technology with Honours (SIT-Massey Joint Degree)
Session 3 | SIT Degrees and SIT-DigiPen Institute of Technology Joint Degree
17 Oct 2019, Thursday, 10:00 AM
- Master of Engineering Technology in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Master of Engineering Technology in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Master of Engineering Technology in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Land)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Land)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Systems Engineering (ElectroMechanical Systems) (SIT-DP Joint Degree)
Session 4 | SIT-Newcastle University Joint Degrees
17 Oct 2019, Thursday, 2:30 PM
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electrical Power Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Naval Architecture
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Offshore Engineering
Session 5 | Trinity College Dublin Degrees
18 Oct 2019, Friday, 10:00 AM
- Bachelor of Science (Diagnostic Radiography)
- Bachelor of Science (Radiation Therapy)
- Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy)
Session 6 | SIT-University of Glasgow Joint Degree and University of Glasgow Degrees
18 Oct 2019, Friday, 2:30 PM
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Nursing (SIT-UofG Joint Degree)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Aeronautical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Aerospace Systems
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Computing Science
The Theatre at Mediacorp1 Stars Avenue, Singapore 138507
As there are limited parking spaces at the Mediapolis public carpark at One-North Park (behind Mediacorp campus), guests are advised to take public transport. We seek the cooperation of drivers to remove your vehicles once the ceremony is over to free up the parking space for others attending the afternoon ceremonies.
Other Parking Locations
- Infinite Studios
One-North Station, Use Exit A and walk to Mediacorp Campus
Service 191, Bus-stop No: B18199
|Morning Session||Afternoon Session||Proceedings|
|10:00 AM||2:30 PM||
Fanfare and Academic Procession
Opening Address by Senior Management
Graduation Address by Guest-of-Honour
Presentation of Awards and Graduates
|12:00 PM||4:30 PM||
The ceremonial proceedings may differ for sessions with jointly conferred degrees.
Guests are encouraged to arrive at least one hour prior to the ceremony when the theatre will be open for seating. Guest will be seated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservation of seats is not allowed.
All guests are advised to be seated 20 minutes before the start of the ceremony. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the ceremony.
Safety and Security
To ensure the safety and security of attendees, bag checks will be conducted at the entrance.
Listing of Graduates
As part of our conservation efforts, the graduate listing will be provided in electronic format and is available for viewing from 16 to 18 October 2019.
Guest with Mobility Challenges
Lift access to The Theatre at Mediacorp is located next to the two escalators, near the main drop-off point at the Mediacorp Campus. Please take the lift to level 3 where our ushers will provide directions to accessible seating. For other arrangements, please email your requests to Registrar@SingaporeTech.edu.sg.
Guest are required to present their Guest Invitation Cards for admission into the theatre. Each card admits one person only. Children below the age of 7 are not permitted in the theatre. Guest without invitation cards can view the video feed of the ceremony outside the theatre.
During the Ceremony
As a graduation ceremony is a formal event, guests are to remain seated throughout the ceremony. To avoid disrupting the ceremony, please refrain from moving around the theatre and taking photographs. Photographs of the graduates will be taken by the professional photographers and will be available for sale after the ceremony. Photos of the ceremony will also be available on Serangoon Broadway's website from 23 October 2019 onwards. As a mark of courtesy, please refrain from leaving the auditorium until the ceremony ends.
After the Ceremony
Guest and graduates are invited for some light refreshments at the foyer outside the theatre.
Graduands may find details on the degree parchment, transcripts, academic dress, registration for the ceremony and other information relating to Graduation 2019 via the Student Intranet:
15 to 29 Aug 2019
Register your attendance for Graduation 2019
15 to 29 Aug 2019
Order your Academic Dress
1 to 13 Oct 2019
Collect your Academic Dress
16 to 18 Oct 2019
Attend your graduation ceremony
21 Oct 2019 onwards
Collect your degree parchment and transcripts if you are unable to attend the graduation ceremony.