The Goh Foundation Allowance was established to support financially disadvantaged and deserving undergraduates pursuing a full-time degree programme at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree programme at SIT
- Singapore Citizens
- Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of no more than S$850
- Preference will be given to students who are unable to secure a scholarship or any other private bursary.
Tenure and Benefits of the Bursary:
- Each allowance is valued at $2,000 and is tenable for one Academic Year.
- The allowance will be used to fund the recipient’s living allowance.
- Recipient of this allowance may hold another bursary concurrently.
- No bond is required of the recipient.
Application dates & submission instructions can be found here.
About the Donor
This Bursary has been made possible with a gift from the Goh Foundation.